Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My first semester ended, oh my god my result is awful ! It seems horrible results were becoming a routine for me. My 12th board results came out oh god they were disastrous not exactly disastrous but yes kind of keeping in mind that they will be the basis for my admission in any college across India. Fortunately I got into Delhi University in Economics Honours.
Staying in Delhi is hard very very hard especially when your college does not have a hostel and all your life you had all the comforts in life and a so called perfect life.
When I was filling up my form for my admission in the University I was thinking what all had I done in my 2 years of high school, that had led to all of this. I know that this has no connection but still we are always told everything happens for a reason I am just trying to find a reason. So the next posts will be the instances from a life of a small town girl in India when she was in High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment